IP Address Management (IPAM) in Windows ServerŪ 2012 is an integrated suite of tools to enable end-to-end planning, deploying, managing and monitoring of your IP address infrastructure, with a rich user experience. IPAM automatically discovers IP address infrastructure servers on your network and enables you to manage them from a central interface.
Audience: Windows Server Administrators & who have attended MCSA/MCSA training can attend this workshop.
- What is IPAM?
- Why IPAM is required?
- Requirements for IPAM Configuration?
- Components of IPAM Infrastructure?
- Understanding the IPAM Provisioning
- Implementing IPAM Provisioning with Group Policy
- LAB: Implementing the IPAM Infrastructure to
find the free IP Address in the infrastructure.
Venue : RJP INFOTEK PVT LTD
2nd floor, Senthil Towers, A-1 first Avenue, Ashok Nagar
Chennai - 600 083
( Inclusive of Lunch )