Work Shop on Cloud Computing with RedHat OpenStackOverview:
In this Workshop, you will discover how to build and manage secure, scalable and cost-effective Private and Hybrid Clouds with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform; explore RedHat’s Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) offering, based on the popular OpenStack project.
Learn how to achieve greater IT efficiencies, performance and increased return-on-investment; and hear how other organizations are building open, high-performance cloud infrastructures with OpenStack. Red Hat Solution Architects will demonstrate advanced features, and host an interactive Lab, Q&A sessionWho can attend?
CTO’s, IT Managers, DevOps Engineers, SysAdmin Coverage:
• Introduction to Cloud
• Cloud delivery models
• Introduction to Openstack
• Red Hat OpenStack Platform & CloudForms, Hybrid Cloud Management Hands-On Labs on;
• Installing OpenStack in RHEL7
• Administering REDHAT OPENSTACK
• Manage Tenant, Users, Tenant Networks, Images, Instances, VolumesLast Date to Register: 5th October, 2016 (Registration mandatory for members too)
Event Venue: RJP Infotek (P) Ltd., No:10,1ST, Main Road ,United India Colony,Kodambakkam Chennai-24
Event inclusive of Tea and Lunch.