This Work Shop will give you the High Level Knowledge on Microsoft Azure Components Such as Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Availability Set, LB Virtual Network Connection, Web App and Other IAAS AND PAAS Components Participants will get “Hands on” experience on Virtual Network creation, Configuring storage, Configuring Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines, Availability set and Azure active Directory.
Who can attend?
Network Administrators/System Administrators /Virtualization Administrators/Freshers who have completed MCSA/CCNA
1. 1. What is Microsoft Azure
2. 2. A Big Picture Of Microsoft Azure ( Covers and Give you a high level Understanding of Microsoft azure infrastructure with on-premises)
3. 3. What is Virtual Network and how it Works?
4. 4. Types Of Virtual Network Connection
5. 5. Creating a Virtual Network with multiple Subnets
6. 6. Understanding Microsoft Azure Storage
7. 7. Azure Storage Replication Strategy
8. 8. Accessing the Azure Storage using the Storage Explorer
9. 9. Introduction to Shared Access Signature of Azure Storage
10. 10. Understanding the Virtual Machine Disks ( OS Disk, Temporary Disk and Attached Data disk)
11. 11. Creating a Virtual Machine and Understanding the IP Configuration of the Virtual Machine
12. 12. Importance Of Availability Set
13. 13.Implementing a Availability Set for the Virtual Machines
14. 14. Creating a VM Golden Image
15. 15. Understanding Azure Active Directory and Role Based Access Control
Venue: RJP INFOTEK PVT LTD No10, 1st Main Road, United India Colony Kodambakkam, Chennai-24
Workshop on: 10 June, 2017 (Saturday)
Timing : 9.30 am - 6.00 pm
( Inclusive of Lunch )
For Details call 9940611306/305 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org